1. How would you classify your music?
Funk, R&B, with vocals so smooth you could spread them on bread.
2. Who are some of your top 5 musical influences?
Donnie Hathaway, Sam Cook, Otis Redding, Marvin Gaye and EwF.
3. What do you want fans to take from your music?
My stories and fun tunes to dance to.
4. How’s the music scene in your locale?
Where I live in California there are more cows than musicians. Oww !
5. What is the best concert you have been to?
The Temptations and the band Chicago.
6. What do you like most about playing live?
Having people up close to watch and listen to everything I do and applauding afterward.
7. Is there a song on your latest CD release here that stands out as your personal favorite, and why?
It’s gotta be the first track on the EP with the Rap, because it incorporates one of the hottest genres out right now.
8. How have you evolved as an artist over the last year?
I’ve gotten better since I started working with Saint Jaimz and everyone in Sacramento, CA, under Household Name Entertainment LLC.
9. If you could meet, play a gig, co-write a song, have dinner, have a drink with any band or artist (dead or alive) who would it be?
My old friend & former band mate Babyface. We would play a lot of clubs and college campuses back in the day. Places in Michigan, Ohio, and even McMaster University in Ontario, Canada.
10. What’s next for you?
I have a video coming out soon but really, the sky’s the limit, God willing.
Hi Schreiner, welcome to VENTS! How have you been? Hello and thanks for having me! …