Atlanta duo, St. Beauty, comprised of Alex Belle and Isis Valentino have released their highly anticipated debut EP RUNNING TO THE SUN today via Empire / Wondaland Records. RUNNING TO THE SUNis available now on all digital retailers.
“This project is just the beginning for us,” said St. Beauty. “We have so much more to say, and we’re so excited to continue to share our story with the world. Thank you to Janelle Monáe and Wondaland for being such an inspiration and believing in our vision”
To coincide with the EP, St. Beauty have also released the video to “Not Discuss It”. The video was shot in Brooklyn, NY and directed by Lacey Duke. Watch “Not Discuss It” Here. “Not Discuss It” follows up St. Beauty’s previous video release for “Caught,” which appeared on Season 2 of HBO’s Insecure, episode seven “Hella Disrespectful”. “Holographic Lover” and “Borders” were also featured in Season 1 of Insecure.
Recently, St. Beauty joined Jhene Aiko on her Trip tour with Willow Smith and Kitty Cash.
Running To The Sun
1. For What? (Intro) – Produced by St. Beauty
2. Borders – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx and Nate “Rocket” Wonder
3. Caught – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx and St. Beauty
4. Tides feat. Deanté Hitchcock – Produced by RotoTom and St. Beauty
5. Poor Little Rich Girl (Interlude) – Produced by St. Beauty
6. Stone Mountain – Produced by St. Beauty and Jon Jon Traxx
7. Colors – Produced by St. Beauty and Jon Jon Traxx
8. Not Discuss It – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx
9. Seasons (Interlude) – Produced by St. Beauty
10. Lucid Dreams – Produced by Nate “Rocket” Wonder
Lou Canon will release her highly anticipated Audomatic Body album this Friday July 10 via Paper Bag Records. With accolades spanning NPR, FLAUNT, Ghettoblaster, IMPOSE, American Songwriter and more, the …