Atlanta duo, St. Beauty haveannounced their highly anticipated debut EP RUNNING TO THE SUN will be released January 19 via Empire / Wondaland Records. RUNNING TO THE SUN is available now for pre-order on all digital retailers (http://save.empi.re/RunningtotheSun)
To coincide with the EP, St. Beauty will also release the video to “Not Discuss It” on the same day. The video was shot in Brooklyn, NY and directed by Lacey Duke. “Not Discuss It” follows up St. Beauty’s previous video release for “Caught,” which appeared on Season 2 of HBO’s Insecure, episode seven “Hella Disrespectful”. “Holographic Lover” and “Borders” were also featured in Season 1 of Insecure.
Recently, St. Beauty joined Jhene Aiko on her Trip tour with Willow Smith and Kitty Cash.
Running To The Sun
1. For What? (Intro) – Produced by St. Beauty
2. Borders – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx and Nate “Rocket” Wonder
3. Caught – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx and St. Beauty
4. Tides feat. Deanté Hitchcock – Produced by RotoTom and St. Beauty
5. Poor Little Rich Girl (Interlude) – Produced by St. Beauty
6. Stone Mountain – Produced by St. Beauty and Jon Jon Traxx
7. Colors – Produced by St. Beauty and Jon Jon Traxx
8. Not Discuss It – Produced by Jon Jon Traxx
9. Seasons (Interlude) – Produced by St. Beauty
10. Lucid Dreams – Produced by Nate “Rocket” Wonder