1. How would you classify your music?
– I would call it AN alternative to other music and hopefully unslotable.
2. Who are some of your top 5 musical influences?
I would say Cream, Bowie, Brian Eno.
3. What do you want fans to take from your music?
I would hope each song takes you away, that you can lose yourself in those few minutes and be transported through your own mindscape.
4. How’s the music scene in your locale?
I don’t get out enough to know really.
6. What is the best concert you have been to? What do you like most about playing live?
I recall a Jean-Luc Ponty concert blew me away once. Live is all about the energy… making the crowd one.
7. Is there a song on your latest CD release here that stands out as your personal favorite, and why?
That’s difficult, I take pride in every song being a different piece of art… apples to oranges for me.
8. How have you evolved as an artist over the last year?
Having an incredible producer, Siegfried Meier, has allowed me to expand as an artist. He is also an engineer that understands space and how each instrument and vocals should sit in a given song. He understands the vision of the song.
9. If you could meet, play a gig, co-write a song, have dinner, have a drink with any band or artist (dead or alive) who would it be?
– Good question… today I will say Daniel Lanois.
10 What’s next for you?
– My 9th album!!!!
Today we are sitting down for an interview with Carl Paradise to discuss his new, …