1. GRAMMY-winning headliners: Cage the Elephant on Fri., Oct. 6, and Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit on Sat., Oct. 7.
2. The “venue”: Shelby Farms is one of the largest urban parks in America and five times the size of New York City’s Central Park. Filled with lakes, ponds, horseback riding trails, a treetop adventure course, and scenic views, Shelby Farms encompasses more than 4,500 acres.
3. Must-see musical tribute: Steve Cropper & Friends and Booker T Presents: A Stax Revue perform the famous “Music of Memphis” with a journey thru soul, blues, and R&B.
4. All genres: The full lineup includes Anderson .Paak & The Free Nationals, Bishop Briggs, Robert Randolph and The Family Band, Hard Working Americans, Southern Avenue, The Weeks, Dan Luke and The Raid, and JoJo’s Slim Wednesday.
5. The food: Serving up the soulful flavors Memphis is known for, MEMPHO will boast a variety of vendors reflecting the city’s rich culinary culture.
6. Road Trip: Memphis is a quick road trip, easily accessible from Little Rock, AR (138 miles), Jackson, MS (209 miles), Nashville (211 miles), Huntsville, AL (215 miles), Atlanta (383 miles) and even Dallas (452 miles).