INTERVIEW: Sound of Curves
1. How would you classify your music?
Alterative / Indie Rock.
2. Who are some of your top 5 musical influences?
Kings of Leon, Gary Clark JR, Ben Kweller, Lupe Fiasco, and Fleetwood Mac.
3. What do you want fans to take from your music?
Anything. Anyone who hears our music, that’s a plus. The take away is anything that comes from that.
4. Can you tell us a bit about your latest album? When will it be released and how does it differ from your previous work?
It’s the most personal piece we’ve ever done. Which stems for our relationship as a group.It is out now !
5. What do you love and hate about the Music Business?
Music business? We could care about it. Our business is our music.
6. What is the best concert you have been to? What do you like most about playing live?
Watching one of my favorite bands of all time America. A response.
7. Is there a song on this latest CD that stands out as your personal favorite, and why?
Josephine, because it’s an interaction with our city San Antonio and our personal relationships.
8. How have you evolved as an artist over the last few years?
With confidence, determination, and growth as musicians and friends.
9. If you could meet, play a gig, co-write a song, have dinner, get drunk with any band or
artist (dead or alive) who would it be? Just to have a chance to be around our favorite bands would be enough for us. i.e. Eddie, Freddy, and Teddy… Pendergrass that is.
10. So tell us what’s next?
More writing and touring.
Hi Schreiner, welcome to VENTS! How have you been? Hello and thanks for having me! …