Can you talk to us about your latest single “Focused”?
– My new single “Focused” is about taking a confident stance on whatever it is you want to accomplish and not being fazed by any negative energy that may try and knock you off of your path.
Did any event in particular inspired you to write this song?
– “Focused” was inspired by many of events in my life where someone or something tried to get in the way of me accomplishing my goals, but I wouldn’t allow that to happen.
Any plans to release a video for the single?
– Ohhh just wait.. The video for “Focused” is coming soon.
How was the recording and writing process?
– Ask anyone who’s ever seen me work in the studio, they’d know it’s always fun energy every time I’m in that environment. But “Focused” was special given I was laughing that entire session. You can hear me smiling throughout the entire record lol.
How did your upbringing have influence you as an artist?
– I grew up in a household of artists. So my self expression as an artist myself wasn’t just accepted by my family, it was encouraged. I was taught how to be comfortable being who I am and to not apologize for my own way of self expression.
Does the new single mean we can expect a new material – how’s that coming along?
– I have so much music in my catalog already it’s insane, and It’s an ongoing process. The people will never have to worry about a lack of material from me.
Any tentative release date or title in mind?
– Next up is the visual for “Focused” and that will be out very soon. Just wait on it.
Any plans to hit the road?
– Yes. That’s in discussion right now.
What else is happening next in Tyler Kristian’s world?
– Continuing to grow as an individual mentally and physically. Learning to love life/ spread love in as many ways as possible.