1. Can you talk to us more about your latest single “Till Ya Legs Hurt”?
“Till Ya Legs Hurt” is a great dance song which we just released an amazing music for.
2. Did any event in particular inspired you to write this song?
While we were on the “Let’s Dance Tour”, our legs would be super sore from dancing all day after every show. This was our inspiration to make this song.
3. How was the film experience?
The crew and everybody who was involved with filming this music video made it and extraordinary experience. We got to dress up like old men and superheroes, what more can you ask for!?
4. Who and how do you guys tend to come up with your video concepts?
Every video we make we try to think outside the box. We want to make sure the video reflects our silly sense of humor.
5. How was the recording and writing process?
We wrote and recorded this song with a couple of our close friends who are our producers as well, so the energy is always inspiring. We always have as much fun as possible in the studio. The fun vibes always help the music come out amazing!
6. How’s your new EP coming along?
Our EP is coming along great. We are about 80% done with it and can’t wait to show it to the world!
7. Any tentative release date or title in mind?
We are planning on releasing within the next few months and we’re still brainstorming on the title.
8. What have you learned from your experience sharing the stage with some of your biggest influences?
We’ve learned that a lot of hard work goes into putting on a great show. The hard work that most people won’t see because it’s all behind the scenes. And we also learned a few dance moves from being around them.
9. Any plans to hit the road?
We definitely plan on doing a lot of touring in 2017.
10. What else is happening next in 99 Percent’s world?