How have you been?
– Busy…. Always busy. From booking gigs to writing and improving our sound and live performances.
Can you talk to us more about your latest single “Drown”?
– Drown is about drowning physically or mentally. The listener can have their own take on it.
Did any event in particular inspired you to write this song?
– We all know someone who is “drowning” mentally and luckily not physically. The pressure of life in general.
Any plans to release a music video for the single?
– The lyric video we have is a great start but we are on the lookout for the right team that can create the perfect music video for us.
How was the recording and writing process?
– We can all to some level play each other’s instruments which definitely helps. We try different avenues to get to the right outcome.
What was it like to work with Romesh Dodangoda and how did that relationship develop?
Romesh is a legend in our books. His experience and finesse have been priceless in helping us achieve the sound that we were after.
How much did he get to influence the album?
– He certainly had some very good opinions on Drown and it would have been stupid not to take note and adapt.
Does the new single mean we can expect a new material – how’s that coming along?
– We are constantly writing to hone in on our sound. With so many eclectic influences between the five of us it’s certain to please the majority of the fans out there.
Any tentative release date or title in mind?
– We’ll let the fans decide that one. Give them what they want and get them involved with the process. An EP before the year is out? Why not…..
Any plans to hit the road?
– We taking every opportunity at the moment to gig. It’s hard graft but we know it will pay off.
What else is happening next in REVELLER’s world?
– Keeping in the limelight but not in the headlines. Keeping a solid presence on social media whilst gigging, writing and trying to get some endorsements on the way \m/ \m/