Multi Grammy® nominated world-renowned singer, songwriter, and music producer Kaskade has teamed up with UberEATS to bring an exclusive on-demand experience to fans in Los Angeles. Kaskade is performing a SOLD OUT show in front of over 20,000 people at the LA Convention Center on May 7th – but UberEATS has your way in.
Known for sending pizzas to his fans, Kaskade is back at it again, but this time with UberEATS. Local fans who download the UberEATS app today, March 15th, will have the chance to meet the man himself, eat some pizza, and win tickets to May’s SOLD OUT show.
How To Meet Kaskade + Win Tickets (and Pizza)
● Open the UberEATS app today from 11am – 2pm
● Enter your delivery address
● Select the Instant Delivery option at the top of the app
● Add the ‘UberEATS + Kaskade’ menu item to your cart, and place your order (no need to add food or more than one entry)
● If connected, Kaskade will deliver pizza and a pair of tickets for the sold out show at LA Convention Center on May 7 to you!
**Demand will be high, and availability is limited. If you aren’t connected with Kaskade after your first attempt – keep trying! Every ‘order’ is free, and there’s no limit on the amount of requests you can make.**
New to UberEATS? Download the new app here, and enter code KASKADE for $15 off your first meal.Kaskade’s performance at the LA Convention Center this May will be his first solo headlining show in Los Angeles in over two and a half years. Presented by Insomniac and Exchange LA, this Sold Out unprecedented event will be the first dance music event to take place in the Convention Center’s 45-year history and one of the largest shows of the dance music pioneer’s career. For more information, visit www.kaskademusic.com.